1. What are your 9-months stats/measurements? 17.4lbs, 28.2 inches. Pedi says she's pretty average in size. I think he told us the average 1 year old is 20lbs and 30 inches. So she's right on track with average.
2. What size clothes is your 9-month old wearing? Mostly 12 month clothes. Some 9 month stuff fits. Most of the summer clothes we have are 12 month sizes.
3. What fun and exciting things is your 9-month old doing/discovering? Crawling all over the place. Furniture walking. Can climb up stairs but not down them. Can wave bye-bye. Sometimes says "mama" or "dada" but we're not certain she knows what she's saying. Lots of pointing, will point at our noses if we tell her to. She is in to everything. Mimics. Can almost stand on her own.
4. Anything else you'd like to AW? See #3. I am excited that her pedi has strongly encouraged sleep training and BLW (due to her total disinterest in eating any purees). It was nice to get that validation that we were having some good ideas about what to do next.
Post by lilylove31 on Jun 27, 2016 10:12:33 GMT -5
Owen born 9/16 appt 6/27
Height: 29" (71%) Weight: 19lbs 13oz (50%) and this is after having 2 nasty stomach bugs too! Head circ: 18" (68%)
Size 3 diapers, wears 12 month clothes but can still got some 9 month. 6 teeth (4 on top just came through last week, and 2 bottom he's had since 4.5 months); loves all food except watermelon, in fact he's a bottomless bit when it comes to purées and finger foods.
He has gotten really good at cruising and has started to explore trying to stand after letting go of whatever as helping him balance. Babbles constantly. He can clap and high five. When you sing patty cake he will "roll it" along with you. He just started clucking his tongue and has been doing it nonstop all week. Still a champion sleeper 7:30p-7:00a and takes two naps that average 1.5 hours each. He never used to laugh much, but in the last few weeks he cracks up over everything. I will never get tired of hearing that sound!
Post by southernpeach89 on Jun 29, 2016 6:50:11 GMT -5
Callie had her 9 month appt yesterday 6/28, born 9/28
Height: 28" (70%) Weight: 15 lbs 12 oz (10%) I don't remember the exact head circ measurements but she is in 40%
Size 2 diapers, wears all kinds of sizes for clothes lol...she can still fit into her 3 month onsies but fits best in 3-6 month and 6 month clothes. She is starting to get too long for 6 month feeties so she is venturing into 6-9 month feeties. She has 2 teeth but her top two teeth are going to cut through any day now. She really enjoys all food we have tried except peas and green beans. She prefers to feed herself so we are doing finger foods as often as we can. She drinks out of her sippy cup a lot during the day but is still trying to figure out how to hold it.
Callie is a speed crawler, she crawls at high speed wherever she wants to go lol. She is getting good at cruising with her walker and loves to stand on her own. No walking on her own yet but I think it will happen within the next couple of months. She said "uh oh" this past week and says Mama and Dada. She is babbling usually all day and likes to wave to people. She is starting to copy our actions and likes to "dance"/aka bouncing up and down to music lol. She is also sleeping better now thankfully.
Post by ladymary11 on Jun 30, 2016 13:59:41 GMT -5
1. What are your 9-months stats/measurements?
length: 27,30 inches weight: 19,14 lbs head: 45 cm
2. What size clothes is your 9-month old wearing?
3. What fun and exciting things is your 9-month old doing/discovering?
She talks all the time, baba and gaga being her favorites. Blows all the raspberries, rocks on all four and pulls herself up on things but no crawling. Claps her hands, waves at people and shakes her bum to music. She loves her food, and we are experimenting more and more with real solid food as opposed to purées. She is also scared of most adult males lol.
4. Anything else you'd like to AW?
In the span of 5 minutes at the Doctor's office, my daughter was called a ''cute little princess'' and a ''big healthy boy'' lol. She was in a navy blue dress. I guess that's a really gender neutral outfit.
Post by eliza040502 on Jun 30, 2016 17:03:55 GMT -5
Length: 30.25 in (95%) Weight: 20 lb 8 oz (50%) Head: 18 in (70%)
He's wearing some 6-9, 9-12 and 6-12 onesies, but mainly 12 month clothes. He's in size 3 diapers (to use up what we have) and size 4 at night.
He's babbling all the time - dada, mama, baba, lala, rara, and most recently vava. He doesn't yet call me or H mama or dada though. He crawls all over, pulls up on everything, has started standing independently before dropping to his butt. He's been clapping, blowing raspberries and sticking his tongue out for a while. He loves dancing to music. He loves food, but strongly prefers purees. Strawberries and whole raspberries are his favorite.
He is such a happy little guy. And a complete maniac.
For being such a bad sleeper early in life, he is a rockstar now. He STTN from about 6:30-5:30. We are able to put him in the crib and walk away without him crying.
Wearing 9m and 12m clothes interchangeably. Size 3 sposies.
She figured out how to crawl, sit up and pull to standing the day after she turned 9 months. Babbles dada (and now at 9.5 months we think her first word is tree). Bops to music which is adorable. Loves eating almost everything! Favourites are beef, pork, peas, corn, apricots and cottage cheese.
Then Comes Family, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising
program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.