Post by bexincanada on May 23, 2017 20:24:30 GMT -5
Does anyone object to TTT'ing here? It seems we're still figuring out where to land. I'm glad for the FB group so we don't lose track, but am still cognizant of wanting to be all for one and one for all. (c;
Frankly, I didn't go through the threads with drama.... so if anyone wants to TTT here, I'm game. It might be TTW or TTT Thursday. But post here if you feel comfortable.
Post by rosesquared on May 24, 2017 17:43:03 GMT -5
1. DW is getting pizza and zucchini sticks right now while I wait in the car. Mmmmmmm.
2. I'm really ready to meet my baby and not be pregnant anymore! Due Friday!!!!!!!!
3. I'm already getting annoyed by people checking in. I could go another 2 weeks so leave me alone lol.
4. I'm trying to release my remaining anxieties about labor but I'm struggling with the idea that my baby is going to be huge and my pelvis isn't going to cooperate.
5. The pizza is in the car and it smells soooooo good! I've been eating like crap and struggling to fix it. I did make DW bring cookies we had in the house to her work so I wouldn't eat them.
6. I went to a mommy meditation thing today. It was interesting and good to try and focus on just breathing. Also the talked about message was having trust so that was perfect for me. Trust that my baby will come when she's ready. Trust that my body will know what to do and can handle it etc.
2. M and I are flying back to CA tomorrow. M is seeming like such a little kid these days. Walking around and interacting with the 3-5 year olds in my mom's daycare.
3. She loving feeding herself with a spoon. It's messy but she's getting better. It's one way we've had success getting her back in her high chair.
4. It's going to be an early morning tomorrow. Our flight is at 6:45 and my parents live an hour away from the airport. Hello, 3am
5. CET actually has Monday off. She never has long weekends so this feels pretty special.
6. I spent the weekend in Havana on a quick mileage trip. It was a tragically beautiful place- crumbling but stunning. Also, very relaxing (for my one day) since there's no internet or cell coverage. It was like going back in time 20 years! I wandered around old town, had some mojitos & met some new people. I'd go back, but it's not a family trip destination in the center city- a little congested, loud and dirty, but this is charming when traveling as an adult. Also, I was staying on a rooftop in a small apartment...and got woken up by chickens, so....yeah.
7. It's so nice we're all back in LA for the long weekend! I'm really looking forward to it.
8. Work is a crazy pre-trial mess currently.
9. I have no clue how my next month will go. Have to start trial on the 6th in Houston and have hotel reservations there through July 1, but now it's sounding like it may all change and we may have some awkward gaps in the schedule. Annoying.
10. The first (ish) thing CAR said when I picked her up at the airport was 'you need a haircut.' She's probably right.
CET & CAR - both 30, married Aug, 2013, together 12+ yrs.
TTC #1: CAR carrying IUI #1 & 2 - Clomid, trigger = BFN IUI #3 - Switched to Gonal 150iu. Overstim led to 'surprise' IVF. Retrieved 21, 14 mature, 13 fertilized, all 13 made it to day 5, 9 PGS normal. Transferred 1 AA hatched blast 5/1/15 Baby Girl M born 1-21-16
Then Comes Family, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising
program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.