1. I second the baby smell - we use a lavender lotion at night and E smells like a mix of that and baby soap (and spit up..) most of the time and I love it. 2. Currently - smart phones.. it is keeping me connected to the world currently. And Hulu! 3. Anything pink right now. I never thought I'd be the mom with the baby girl in pink all the time but it's a good color on her 😀 4. Grateful that I found how tasty oatmeal with bananas is. It makes the perfect breakfast right now and is so easy.
1. My vanilla snowflake candle. 2. Formula. Without it many babies (my own 2 included) would be hungry. 3. Green. I love bright green. It takes me to my happy place. 4. My mom's mac and cheese. It would be my last meal.
Post by annapunkalunka on Nov 4, 2016 19:17:39 GMT -5
1. I'll second pippacricket with fall. I love it. And Christmas tree. Baby smell is great, but E doesn't have it. He smells good for only about 20 mins after a bath. Already a stinky boy. 2. My phone. And Netflix... my children will never know the feeling of "there's nothing on to watch right now" 3. Blue. I love all shades of blue. 4. Ice cream from my local shop. It's homemade and delicious and I can't have dairy right now which I think makes it extra tempting.
Post by merryrissmas on Nov 5, 2016 14:22:29 GMT -5
1. Almond, one of my all time favorite smells! 2. Dishwasher - nothing is quite so satisfying to me as the hum of the dishwasher running at the end of the day. 3. Yellow. My favorite color, so cheerful. 4. Cheese. All the cheeses. 5. Baby grunts and coos, so cute.
8. Little house on the prairie - i loved the whole series growing up. I was reminded of this one recently when my niece started reading it with her mom. I look forward to when I can read the series wth Elizabeth. I still have my books at my parents house that I will have to bring home :-)
9. Our home. I love where we live and our house is filled with so much love and good memories from the past 2 years. I'm grateful we decided to move back to be near family and grateful we found this house.
Then Comes Family, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising
program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.