CET & CAR - both 30, married Aug, 2013, together 12+ yrs.
TTC #1: CAR carrying IUI #1 & 2 - Clomid, trigger = BFN IUI #3 - Switched to Gonal 150iu. Overstim led to 'surprise' IVF. Retrieved 21, 14 mature, 13 fertilized, all 13 made it to day 5, 9 PGS normal. Transferred 1 AA hatched blast 5/1/15 Baby Girl M born 1-21-16
Post by rikkiandjulie on Nov 29, 2016 10:42:01 GMT -5
1. I went to the chiropractor yesterday, it was fantastic, but now my back is a little sore.
2. Julie has been sick since Saturday, her fever finally broke yesterday and she was back to normal temp, thank goodness. I was going around lysoling door handles, spraying blankets with disinfectant etc.
3. We got a large package from my mom for the baby. It was all clothes, which was adorable but towards the bottom there were four or five girl outfits. We don't know the gender so this annoyed me, but I laughed it off as her dropping hints on FaceTime. She also only bought us clothes which I also find annoying, bc we have so many already and I told her that. I wish she woulda spend the $100 on bottles, or a breastpump, or something we needed. Ugh. I know people like buying the "cute" stuff though.
4. I can't wait for this weekend, it's the baby shower. I am so excited. My sisters are fairly annoyed with me bc it's not going to be a "surprise" as much as they'd like. They think I've planned too much of it, but I helped pay for some things so it was hard to it be involved. I think it's going to be great, I just wish they'd not be turds. I am so excited for 60 of our closest friends and family to be in one room celebrating this baby, it feels great to have a village.
5. I neeeeed to get my hair done before Saturday. I haven't had anyone touch it since May. It's so so bad. Here's to hoping she can sneak me in.
6. Our new break policy at work makes scheduling soooo hard, it's just so confusing.
7. We went out on Black Friday, we do every year. We eat about 2 or 3, and then go through the ads, and then head to the stores with our lists around 8 or 9 after a good nap. This year however was a bit different. We are at a restaurant for dinner - AMAZING, and then headed out about 6p. We got some good deals, a new TV was one, and then I bought a god share of xmas presents. However, we normally stay out til 2a or so, and wrap it up with breakfast at a 24 hour diner, however this year I couldn't make it past 11. So I shopped as much as I could and then I had to call it quits my feet and back were killing me.
8. Today is flying by! It's already 10 and I am off at 1. I'll take it.
9. I bought the cutest "Christmas" llama to put in our yard for the season. He has a scarf and leg warmers. I'm super excited about him. Our neighbors little boy LOVES our lights.
10. I am so nervous we won't have the house in order by time the baby comes. We just have piles of crap everywhere that we need to go through, but it feels like we have no time.
1. Our January trip to Universal Studios is coming together. Got a deal of tickets on Cyber Monday and bought our airfare with points last night! Now we just need to decide where to stay (I have reservations made for 2 hotels - we just need to decide which one and then cancel the other.)
2. We've been talking it up with the kids and they are excited!
3. We are going to try to do a low key Christmas. Honestly, there isn't very much the kids want and I am sure we will buy a ton of stuff on vacation. We want to transition from gifts to doing things as a family.
4. I made an awesome salad dressing last night with fancy oils and vinegars we bought (green apple vinegar and walnut olive oil.) It was to die for and I wish I had some for lunch.
5. Instead I have leftover Chinese which will still be delicious.
6. I have done nothing today. Nothing, I tell you. I need to make these last 4.5 hours count. It is almost the end of the month and I need to get my numbers up.
7. We aren't doing Christmas pictures until the 12th or 13th. We are going to be cutting it crazy close.
8. L and I are having a date night this weekend. The kids aren't happy about going to Parents Night Out, but I think it will be their last one in a long time.
9. We need to get the kids signed up for camp between Christmas and New Years.
10. Speaking of New Years, we need to come up with a plan. It has been lame the last few years.
Then Comes Family, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising
program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.