1) I was a good girl in high school. Besides having sex with my LT BF, I never drank, went to parties, skipped school, failed a class, etc. I more than made up for that in college.
2) I am grossed out by cottage cheese (the food)
3) Before we were married (but were friends, we were coworkers), I left my now husband and his friends at a bar and went home with a guy I was seeing. They knew I was seeing this guy and he was always at this bar and we'd prob run into him. I was their ride. They had to take a taxi home. It was 14 miles. And 2am. Obviously H eventually forgave me, we all joke about it now.
Post by goldenlove3 on Feb 16, 2017 10:44:14 GMT -5
I'll be back to add my 3 things but I just wanted to tell everyone that my baby is a jerk. He woke up at 5, had a bottle and fell back asleep easy. It took me forever to finally fall back asleep and when I finally did, he started crying soon after around 7. I run downstairs to get a bottle and he's asleep by the time I get back. Repeat me trying to go back to bed and him waking up crying at about 8:30. I actually make his bottle this time and walk into his room.. out cold. He didn't wake up for real until 10. In the mean time, I'm wide awake expecting him to wake up any second when I could have had 4 hours of sleep. I asked him why he was doing that to mommy and he just gave me the biggest smile. What a jerk 😂
Post by sophiegrace on Feb 16, 2017 10:57:36 GMT -5
1) H and I got married by ourselves in St Lucia. I not only do not regret it, but am happier every single day we did it that way as I see how things are unfolding as my sister starts to plan her wedding. 2) I have an older bother who's a career marine that lives (for now) out in CA. We despised each other growing up, but now get along great. I have his grenade launcher in my attic for "safe keeping". 3) I took six years of Spanish growing up and used to be completely fluent. I smartly stopped practicing and can no longer remember anything useful.
Post by ClassyMrsA on Feb 16, 2017 11:55:25 GMT -5
Oh no danib! That sucks. Hope he can get home sooner than later.
waitwhat DH hates black olives. He'll eat green or kalamata olives, though. I love olives so I'm glad he'll let me get them on my pizza.
sophiegrace Planning a big wedding is stressful. Sometimes I wish we'd done something much smaller, but ultimately I'm really happy with how our wedding turned out. St. Lucia looks gorgeous.
kleigh I was also pretty much a good girl in hs. I did skip school a lot because I walked so I missed 1st and 2nd period when I failed to get up on time. But I didn't drink or smoke or party. I didn't have sex until college.
Post by ClassyMrsA on Feb 16, 2017 12:08:20 GMT -5
I've been moderately productive today. I finally brought my big box of crap to Goodwill and bought the power cord we need for the garbage disposal. I plan to finish installing the new one in a minute here. Lilah has been really spitty this morning. I hope it's from her working on pushing out some poop and not it just getting bad again. Lillian bit me, had time out, and has actually been pretty good since then. I plan to take them to the park or something after lunch. I don't think I'll make it to 5 otherwise.
1. I've experienced 4 earthquakes of varying degrees of intensity. The first one scared the crap out of me even though it only lasted about 5 seconds.
2. DH and I went to Jamaica for our honeymoon. We loved it and talk about it regularly. We had talked about going back for our 5th anniversary, but I doubt that will happen since it's only a year away now. Maybe our 6th?
3. Lillian was originally going to be Evelyn Verletta, EV for short. But, a few weeks before our anatomy scan, my SIL's grandmother died. Her name was Evelyn and I felt weird about naming our daughter the same name. So we went back to the drawing board and chose Lillian. Interestingly, of all the names we considered for Lillian, only Evelyn made it onto the list for Lilah. And her nickname would have been Evie. But, again, we decided against it and ultimately chose Lilah.
Hi! It's my Friday, so I'm slacking at work today! My H got sworn into the FD as a full time firefighter (promoted from part time) last night. So the kids and I went to the ceremony. DS just wanted to talk to H the entire time and kept waving at him while guys we're getting sworn in. It was actually really sweet since he's always so excited to see dad!
Random about me:
9 times out of 10 I won't reheat leftovers. They just taste over cooked that way, so I usually just eat them cold and some are just as good cold.
I have type AB- blood, which is the rarest blood type. My mom has it and so does DS.
D took another 2.5+ hour nap in her crib this morning and is about to go down for another. I am so happy about this. Unfortunately we leave tomorrow for the Cape for 3 days so she'll really only have the RNP as an option. I guess we could bring 2 PNP's (one for her and one for DS) but that seems excessive.
I'll be back when I've thought of 3 things about me that are both interesting and not skinsuit material. It's harder than it sounds.
goldenlove3 36 cousins?! Dayum woman.. Never a shortage of bridesmaids I guess! I'm teasing but that is a ton!! Does your mom or dad have a lot of brothers/sisters?
jubilantsquirrel So you were sexing with a broken foot... did this foot have a cast or boot on it? This is great. Also, east coast is kinda bland BUT nothing beats our Autumn foliage. So you've never been to Florida? Which means you've never been to Disney?! Hai best friend. Everyone gasps when I say I've never been to Disney.
vinolove You are bad ass as proven by your BMX racing alone..
Need help. I was very overwhelmed during pregnancy trying to figure out all the gear so I went with just what I needed right away.
So hai, here I am with two novice questions.
1) Stroller - I have the Twin Joovy Roo which is just a frame that I click both car seats into. But it is SO cumbersome (and heavy when they're in it) it barely fits anywhere. Where do I go from here? I would mostly use it at the mall, store, walks around the neighborhood which is suburban.
2) Seating - These babies want to sit up so bad if I have them in a boppy they use their tummy muscles to sit themselves mostly up and strain to stay that way and it makes them spit up. They don't have *perfect* head and trunk control yet. Like if I sit them up they do topple over. What can I put them in?
Post by jubilantsquirrel on Feb 16, 2017 14:44:40 GMT -5
kleigh, I had a cast on it. No sex happened before I got the plaster cast on. It was definitely awkward, but you get bored when you can't easily leave the house. And correct, I've never been to Disney World. I did go to Disneyland in 2nd grade though.
Then Comes Family, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising
program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.