1. If you had any kind of childcare growing up, what was it and how was it? Could be FT or PT DC, in-home DC, nannies, babysitters, short-term dropoff care at the gym, etc. Daycare center and then in home daycare and then back to a series of daycare centers. We were kicked out of the in home center because my youngest sister dropped her nap at 2. And then the places we went kept closing or my parents switched jobs.
2. Have you ever cheated or been cheated on? Was cheated on in college. Have not cheated.
1. My mom was a SAHM until I was around 13. I did go to preschool 3 half-days, but she was still home for my little sister. She started working part time when my sister went to preschool, but was always around to pick us up or meet the bus. In jr high, she started working at my older sister's private high school - where my younger sister and I eventually went as well. It was part time in the afternoons, and got us a break on tuition... so she basically worked to put us through school there. Her boss would let her leave each day to pick up my little sister after school and bring her to campus - everyone knew her and watched out for her. She'd hang out, play basketball, do her homework, and we'd all go home together at 5, after sports.
2. My ex-fiance had accounts on adultfriendfinder.com and match.com - for men seeking women AND men seeking men. I found them literally the day after he moved out, along with some of the craziest, disgusting porn imaginable (think animals). And then I found out I had an STD. Excellent guy. Thumbs up.
DH was cheated on by his ex-wife. She was sleeping with one of his closest friends and groomsman in his wedding. He was (and still is) married with 3 kids, and a serial cheater. It was so devastating to him that he's said over and over again that he'd never put me through it, no matter how bad things got. He'd leave, but he'd never cheat.
1. My mom was a SAHM and we were always with her except for a hand full of times my grandma or aunt kept us or my oldest brother was left in charge. It was fun, but looking back, I feel bad for my mom because she never got a break. My dad always worked out of town, so it was her and 5 kids most of the time. And once I remember we passed a daycare on a walk and we begged my mom to drop us off there so we could play with other kids.
2. No and no. I'm sorry that some of yall have gone through that, especially while pregnant mommyatty. I would be absolutely gutted if DH cheated and I don't know that I'd be able to move on. I guess you really never know until it happens though.
Post by somebabiesmom on Apr 5, 2017 10:50:28 GMT -5
A friend of mine was living with a guy when her laptop and purse were stolen from their apartment. She used his laptop for a few days and found child porn. She turned him in and left him. She had no idea...
Post by indyrowergirl on Apr 6, 2017 10:11:33 GMT -5
1. In home daycare until about 9yo, then I stayed home by myself (latch key kid). Mom was divorced and worked two jobs, so I spent a lot of time on my own growing up. 2. Yes I've been cheated on, No I would not cheat. DH and I agree it's a deal-breaker.
Then Comes Family, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising
program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.