Post by laceysbryan on May 3, 2017 22:44:18 GMT -5
ashlantic This made me think of you - I've had my first "necessary" item go missing in a box. My wine vacuum. I bought myself a nice bday bottle and I wanted to suck the air out of it and cork it, but my vacuum is lost. We've looked through all the "kitchen" boxes in the basement and nothing. So we suck at labeling, and I will own two wine vacuums at my next house.
laceysbryan that week long cruise better be super relaxing! Dumb question but does a cell phone work out in the ocean waters?
I think they have wifi on the ship, but I'm sure it won't be free. Of course.
I totally would have cancelled this trip, and we had the trip insurance, but Disney is super awesome and the insurance would have only gotten me 25% of my money back, with the other 75% refunded in the form of a non-transferable credit to be used within one year. With a new job, I figured it was better to delay my start date and be crazy than to try to take a vacation during my first year. I'm going to try to relax and enjoy it without worrying about what a hot mess it's going to be when we get back.
Met with our builder yesterday. He's hoping to have the house done in about 5 months, maybe 4 if we have really good weather. I was happy to hear that. I'd love to get into the house before the fall holidays and Christmas start up. We meet with them tomorrow to pick out our colors and styles of literally everything- siding, cabinets, carpet etc.
I have been a bad j15er. M is doing well on his cast but needs constant supervision, we already had to get a new cast when he got it wet while DH was watching him while I went to the store. I hope to respond in the next few days.
ourcrazynavylife love those newborn pics you posted. And congrats on graduating! You look fantastic- are you sure you just had a baby?? nemomof2 that's got to be tough for you and M. Hope the rest of the time with his cast goes by quickly and without incident. littlelion how's solo parenting going? Yh comes home soon, right? laceysbryan hope you're having a blast on your cruise! raven hope you guys are all doing well!
We got all the colors for our house picked out. Now all that's left is to hurry up and wait for it to be built. It's not bad living with my parents, but it's definitely been an adjustment for everyone to be all up in each other's space.
Dh is gone for the weekend for a guy's weekend. Several of our friends are having babies this summer so they're having their version of a dude baby shower where they all buy diapers for the expectant father and play video games all weekend.
I spent the day with one of my bff's and her son. It was some much needed girl time.
Then Comes Family, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising
program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.