1. Baby smell for sure 2. Smart Phone 3. Green- reminds me of nature and life 4. I'm hooked on smoothies right now. Getting the healthy stuff in with some sweet as well. 5. DS's sweet laugh 6. The ocean 7. When my grandparents (who have both passed) use to take us hiking when we were younger. Loved them showing us nature and spending time outdoors. 8. Bible 9. Our home 10. Peanut butter
11. Christmas I don't care a thing about presents, but I love the decor, the music, the food and that special feeling around Christmas. Spending time with family, cheesy tv movies and watching other people enjoy the things I spent time picking out for them.
11. Christmas! I'm not religious but I LOVE Christmas. It was always such a special time in our house growing up. This year I'm going to start getting DS1 involved in acts of charity and we're donating to toys for tots.
Post by LadyNymeria on Nov 11, 2016 18:41:28 GMT -5
11. Tough to choose just one between St Patrick's Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. They're each big family holidays. St Patrick's Day is the most fun, Thanksgiving is the best to talk to everyone, and Christmas just has that spirit about it.
Post by merryrissmas on Nov 12, 2016 18:37:13 GMT -5
10. Pizza. Also grateful for pinot noir, today and every day 11. Christmas, my all-time favorite holiday forever. 12. This might sound weird but one of my favorite textures is a smooth fresh manicure. I love to run my fingers down the tops of the nails, it's very calming to me. I 💜 manicures so much.
13. Grateful for my ability to interact with various people/personalities. My job requires me to work and lead groups through problem resolution and projects so being able to get people to join behind a common goal and work together is so important.
Post by merryrissmas on Nov 13, 2016 14:38:14 GMT -5
13. The ability to "reset" - if I'm having a bad day, or having a less than stellar day parenting, or DH and I aren't getting along, etc., I try to stop, take some deep breaths, and reset my attitude to start the day over. I'm still working on it, and sometimes I can't get out of my frustration/upset feelings enough for it to work, but when it does work it makes such a huge difference.
Post by LadyNymeria on Nov 14, 2016 0:21:53 GMT -5
13. My ability to be lazy. It has allowed me to not worry about anything but DS so I have been able to really enjoy my leave with him rather than worry about needing to get stuff done around the house.
Granted taking care of R is hard work so I'm not really being lazy. I'm just not worried about much else besides him.
Post by jennybeans on Nov 15, 2016 11:30:55 GMT -5
15. Can I pick the 2 days right between summer and fall? I love the changing leaves and fall feel, but I wish it could be a little warmer (especially this year since I already miss our daily outside walks!)
11. Christmas, I love the lights, being with family, giving gifts, and the meaning behind it all! 12. Soft baby skin, I could touch E all day long 13. The ability to love and forgive easily. 14. That I got to see DS's huge smile while he was holding his baby sister. 15. I'm thankful certain times in each season but my favorite is Spring. For me it means warm weather is almost here. Totally. It a fan of cold weather.
Then Comes Family, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising
program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.